i3Detroit is OPEN!
- Friday night tours are on! We are currently alternating virtual & in-person tours, see the calendar for details
- Make sure you read the COVID-19 Rules before coming into the space
- For current members - In order to have your key fob reactivated post-May 2020, fill out the new electronic waiver (reactivation may take up to 48 hours)
- No paperwork is required before each visit - you no longer have to fill out a health screening form or schedule time on the work schedule.
Current Mask/Distancing Policy
Oakland county is currently at High level of community transmission, so per the CDC recommendations:
Masks are required to be worn at all times while at the space. This applies to vaccinated & unvaccinated individuals.
- If you reasonably believe that you are the only person in your section of the space (A-side, B-side, A-side office), wearing a mask is optional. However, if you become aware of another person, all parties must don masks immediately.
- You may take your mask off to eat or drink, but be reasonable about it. (No pizza parties indoors at the space, etc)
Social distancing is not required provided you have consent of anyone you are within 6 feet of.