|Authorized to use:
|Certified Trainer on:
I have always been a hands on learner and through it I find enjoyment and fulfillment. I'm a recent Computer Engineering graduate from Western Michigan University and I'm now living in the Detroit area. I lived here before for 20 months while being a Co-op at a local company, during that time I worked with the Laser Cutters and CNC equipment at Techshop Detroit. It was an exhilarating experience to explore my architectural artistry. Now that I'm a permanent employee here I take a much stronger interest in i3Detroit for the equipment and especially the community. I'm a pretty chill guy and I love talking tech or learning new things, I'm always open to new ideas or to think up a new project!
- Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard (Astra Militarum) Army: Paint and build
- 2 Tables with legs made with a CNC machine
- Various Electronic Projects (Embedded Systems)
- Laser Cutting projects and Ideas
- CNC project and Ideas
- Embedded Systems
- Microcontroller Programming
- 2 dimensional design and CAD
- Laser cutting
- Circuit design and testing
- Having too many projects rolling around in my head...
What I want to learn/work on with you
- CAD usage with laser cutters and making instructions
- Higher Level programming
- Anything really...
- Miniature Games
- Board Games
- Video Games
- BBQ Smoking