|Name||Epson Stylus Pro 9800|
|Part Number||Stylus Pro 9800|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC|
|Other References||Media settings: que-medaia.com/downloads/Printer_Settings.pdf
Media available: https://www.epson.eu/products/printers/large-format-printers/epson-stylus-pro-9800/Ink-and-accessories
Working to get setup and running. Needs multiple ink cartridges replaced. Currently chillin' in the classroom.
This is a 44-inch, 8-ink photo printer. Can theoretically print on "up to 1.5mm thick posterboard", and Epson sells posterboard in 24x30 and 30x40" sizes. They also sell canvas and other fine-art media for use with this printer.
Cartridges are available as 110ml or 220ml, and can be replaced in the middle of a print job. A full set of carts is as follows:
- Cyan (C) Ink Cartridge
- Light Cyan (Lc) Ink Cartridge
- Magenta (M) Ink Cartridge
- Light Magenta (Lm) Ink Cartridge
- Yellow (Y) Ink Cartridge
- Light Black (Lk) Ink Cartridge
- Light Light Black (LLk) Ink Cartridge
- Photo Black (PK) Ink Cartridge
- Matte Black (MK) Ink Cartridge
File:Epson stylus pro 7800 9800 user guide.pdf
File:Epson stylus pro 7400 7800 9400 9800 service manual.pdf
- Acquire ink cartridges.
- Test printer.
- Setup for fabric printing!