Sceptre 55in 4K UHD TV
|Sceptre 55in 4K UHD TV|
|Name||Sceptre 55” 4K UHD TV|
|Part Number||SIN: J07W550BCU2609 Ver: UQTV58FE|
|Storage Location||Mounted to western classroom wall|
- This is a 55 inch 4k TV mounted on the western wall of the classroom, normally used to display information to students.
- Input/output can be from the Classroom's Multimedia PC, the Classroom's Chromecast, a User's connected laptop, or other provided HDMI input.
- This television was generously donated to i3Detroit by @jsodell.
If you would like to help with mitigating the costs and for the acquisition of peripherals associated with this equipment, please consider donating funds via the Classroom Zone's PayPal link.
- Recommend to keep HDMI #1 available for last resort, since its the only MHL supported port for this screen.
- Chromecast should normally be connected to HDMI #2.
- Media Center PC / Raspberry Pi should normally be connected to HDMI #3.
- HDMI #4 is best used for presenters to connect their laptops for screen sharing.
- Turn down volume to a low level and please put remote away when finished.
TBA (including the remote's storage location.)
- Click the red power button at the top of the remote. It takes about 12 seconds to wake, you should see a blue led light at the middle bottom of the bevel after turning on.
- This television has not been set up for receiving local over the air digital broadcasts.
Is this a Smart TV?
- No. (But some similar functions can be had by the connected Chromecast.)
How what input/output ports does it have?
- 4 HDMI & MHL (via HDMI #1) - Also see pic to the right. -->
*Upload, update main page picture with the actual unit, preferably something displaying i3D logo on the screen. (desktop of Classroom PC or Chromecast?)
- Update with where the remote is usually to be stored. (Acquire Velcro?)
*Add a picture of the remote.
- Perhaps make a wiki page for the ChromeCast?