Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20220301
- 1 Minutes for 03-01-2022
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Introductions
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 Old Business
- 1.5 New Business
- 1.6 Zone updates
- 1.7 SIGs
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 03-01-2022
Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:34
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
- A'Lisa exists out west and knows thigs about sewing machines and vice presidentry
- As the VP, existing in a different timezone means they are available for questions late in the day
New Members & Guests
- John might be willing to help run a finishing zone for stuff like carbon fiber.
- Grayson is looking forward to being able to get into a shop again
Show and Tell
- Drew has one of the free hackaday tablets running off an ATX power supply
- Jeffry has a super weird cylinder head from a suzuki cappuccino
- John has a guitar amp
Out Standing Action Items
- Volunteers to host upcoming Friday tours?
- Up coming Events Calendar
Covid Masking Policy
Jamie is going to be changing the policy as mentioned on the mailing list.
- It exists!
- It has an auto lift!
Trying to finish up air lines and air and then after machine shop and tool crib B side is mostly done
There may be a buildout planning meeting soonish
Grand opening maybe around makerfaire time?
- We have a pretty good attempt at bylaws and standing rules
- Trying to find a lawyer still
- Please give feedback
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Time completed: 20:20
- Attendees: A few
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20220201||Meeting Minutes 20220405|