Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20220118
- 1 Minutes for 01-18-2022
- 2 Meeting Location
- 2.1 Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- 2.2 Officer Reports
- 2.3 Committee Reports
- 2.4 Old Business
- 2.5 New Business
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 01-18-2022
Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:39 by Jamie
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
Treasurer & Budget
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($27,149.52)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($31,357.37)|
- Overall for 2021 we had a net loss. Much of this could be attributed to the IRS payment, which we hope to get most of back. Otherwise close to break even.
- More rent checks cashed this month from last month.
- Numbers look odd with this much net revenue. Will post an update in ask the treasurer in slack.
- Will probably be here for the member meeting this month. Having a backup plan might be good just in case.
- No known conflicts for the
- Mural stuff.
Senior Vice President
- In Seattle.
VP of Activities & Classes
- There were a couple of resin workshops that went well.
- There will probably be another tax class soon as it's that time of year.
- Eventbrite should now be sending payments to the correct account, and they now have better contact information.
- Tours are now only run if someone is available to do them. The last one went well and many people came out.
- Virtual tour this Friday.
- Paul is planning to do in person tours next week.
- Potlock is now moved to the 29th as the HAAS hasn't moved yet, and much more can be done once it moves.
VP of Membership-Onboarding
No Membership changes since last meeting:
- 1 Scholarship expiration and 1 New Scholarship start
- Lack of changes are probably because of the holidays
Scholarship fund update:
- 13 Members on scholarship
- $587 Allocated (25.75% available)
- Average value of $45.15/scholar
- A number of people in the membership onboarding process after last weeks tours.
- Helped the board with a confidential personal matter. This is now resolved.
- Did not meet.
- No update.
- Reports only expected in July.
- Minor correction to meeting minutes as it referenced this year as 2022.
Camera Review Review
- None requested or needed.
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Classroom ZoCo appointment - online discussion & informal virtual meeting
- CRM/slack login issue of a member
- Zone cash boxes - should someone remind the membership to put in cash when they use a zone's consumables?
- Advocate box keys fixed
- Code of Conduct draft found (link in ask-the-board)
- Review reminder bot works well.
Outstanding action items
- After the HAAS move, what's next?
- Tool Crib, eLab, Sewing are next for build out. Tool Crib is on B, eLab and Sewing on A side.
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Appoint L.U. Cymry as Classroom Coordinator||Mark||Matt||5||0||PASS|
- Time completed: 20:20
- Funds appropriated: $0
- Attendees: 12
- Matt C
- Paul Lee
- L.U. Cymry
- Paul A
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20211221||Board Meeting Minutes 20220215|