HOWTO Have guests in the space
Any member may admit guests to the space in accordance with the rules.
- Make sure each of your guests has a signed waiver on file. The digital waiver stations make this easy.
- A member must sign in each guest. The sign in sheet should be on a clipboard by the filing cabinet, or you may print a new one from here: File:I3-guest-sign-in-sheet-with-blurb.pdf
- Remember that you are responsible for the guests that you sign in. You are not required to sign in any guest that you don't want to.
- When you leave, your guests leave unless another member agrees to be responsible for them.
Minor guests must have a minor waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian
- If the minor guest is touring the space and not using any of the equipment, the parent or guardian can sign the waiver without visiting the space.
- If the minor guest is doing a group activity, we prefer the parent visit the space before signing the waiver, but does not need to accompany the minor during their visit to the space.
- If the minor guest is using equipment in the space individually, that minor guest must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.