Revision as of 13:36, 24 June 2012 by Cmounts
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
- Ownership: Ted
- Location: Against the wall by the big rollup door.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: not specified
- Part Number: not specified
Please contact Ted before you use the trailer and let him know when it is returned.
- Be careful taking it down from the wall. It is heavier than it looks.
- The trailer uses a 1-7/8" hitch ball. Confirm that your trailer hitch will fit.
- Make sure that it's securely chained to the wall when you're done.
- The brake/turn signal wiring is of dubious reliability.
Maintenance would probably be a good idea at some point.
Things that Need to be Done