Revision as of 00:10, 24 October 2010 by Nbezanson
My space-related TODO:
- incorporate punchlist by reference
The Genie is mine. You can use it, provided you follow three simple rules:
- RTFM and inspect machine before use. Wear a hardhat.
- Plug it in when done. This is super important, as the batteries will damage themselves if not maintained. It's like $800 to replace them.
- Call me if you have any questions. (248)379-3614
The manuals are here:
- Operators' manual: GenieRunaboutOperatorsManual.pdf
- Service manual: GenieGR8-12-15-ServiceManual.pdf
- Parts manual: GenieGR8-12-15-PartsManual.pdf
It's a GR-12, serial number GR01-122, manufacturing date 10-27-00, model year 2001, PIN GR 120A10100C