Revision as of 14:11, 24 June 2012 by Cmounts
Ideas for responsibilities:
- Emergency cut off switch is installed and operates to cut off power to all machines in woodworking or metal fab.
- Tape around free standing power tools is in good order.
- Fire extinguishes are checked and are in their proper place.
- Exit routes in case of fire or chemical spill are planed out and drawn on maps and posted in each room.
- Take part in drafting the incident handling plan.
- Incident handling plan - big book of what to do when shit hits the fan. Examples of such are if a piece of equipment breaks, computer failure, catastrophic human error, etc...