Rockwell Drill Press
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
|This equipment is no longer in the I3 shop. This page is maintained for documentation and historical purposes only|
Rockwell Drill Press Removed From Space
It is used for drilling holes in a variety of materials (metal, wood, etc.).
- Ownership: TBD
- Location: Removed From i3 by owner
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Rockwell 15-069 (1/2 HP motor)
- Part Number: 1721149
- Please read the drill press safety tips in the Rapidly-Rotating Scythe FAQ.
- Please wear safety glasses!
- Use the Jet drill press instead.
- Return spring failed, only limited functionality could be restored. Further repair not practical. Replacement part not available.
- Bearings are in poor condition.
Things that Need to be Done