Revision as of 14:43, 25 March 2013 by Nbezanson
Where to Park, in order of preference.
Pannable, zoomable, editable map (ask for edit permissions): http://g.co/maps/5drs2
Anytime. (Indicated in green)
- In front of our building. (This is the only place that you can leave your car unattended -- i.e. if you're carpooling off-premises.)
- On the north side of Wordsworth St, west of i3. Do not block B.Nektar's garage door, and do not block any landscaping company vehicle in.
- In the neighborhood east of Wanda, just go down Wordsworth or Channing until you find a spot. (PREFERRED if it's a busy night!)
- In front of our garage door, if you're loading stuff in or out.
- In front of Vix Vending's sfence. The building East of i3, North side of Wordsworth St.
After hours or on the weekends only. (Indicated in Yellow)
- On the south side of Wordsworth in the Gage visitor spots.
- On the south side of Wordsworth in the Gage handicapped spots, ONLY if you have a permit. The law applies everywhere!
(Indicated in Red)
- Blocking the Vix Vending gate -- they start their route EARLY in the morning and have every right to tow you if you block them in. Please don't.
- The handicapped spots across the street at Gage, unless you have and display the permit.
- The church parking lot.
- In front of our garage door, if you're NOT loading stuff in or out. Park as you please, but DON'T leave the premises while you're blocking the door, and DO immediately move your car if someone shows up who needs to use the door, and DO help them load their stuff if they could use the help!