|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 MIG Welder
This unit is a small, basic MIG welder. It is not fitted out with a gas shield.
- Ownership: Roger S
- Location: on the welding bench, in the welding area
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 MIG Welder
- Part Number:
- Always make sure that the weld curtains are in place to protect other members in the area.
Please see the documentation at the link above.
- Welder consumables are on this list: Welding Shop Consumables
Does this thing need it's oil changed every 30 cycles? People need to know!
Things that Need to be Done
- Check into the gas adapter
A list of commonly asked questions