i3 Detroit - The Metro Detroit Hackerspace
- Regular Meeting every first and third Tuesday at 7pm at i3 Detroit
- Board Meeting every second Tuesday at 7pm at i3 Detroit
- Classes and Events - our current schedule on Eventbrite.
- Member Projects
- Independent Projects in Progress:
- New Member Orientation
- Info for new and potential members, including the FAQ
Information and safety procedures for our tools and equipment organized by location:
Resources and Records
- By Laws
- Organizations Governance. In this document 'Members' refers to voting members as apposed to all 'key holders'.
- Standing rules
- Rules for the space.
- A list of the current officers.
- Meeting Minutes
- Minutes from our past meetings.
- Archive of proposals and votes.
- List of committees and their resources
- In the Media
- Published articles, videos, etc. about i3 Detroit.
- Material and Tool Sources
- Places to get materials and tools.
- Community Contacts
- Groups and people to collaborate with.
- Various reports for the organization.
- HOWTO Park your car
- Rubber side down.
- HOWTO Close up the space
- A checklist to complete if you are the last one out at the end of the night.
- HOWTO Host an event at i3detroit
- Scheduling, publicity, day-of tasks.
Other procedures, including membership processing are on the Procedures and Instructions page.
To Do Lists
If you want to help the space head up and complete and item on these lists.
- Punch List
- List of items that need to be completed around the space ASAP.