|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
MFJ 269B Antenna Analyzer
This is the Antenna Analyzer in the e-room. In 2011 it exhibited some strange behavior when cold, but we haven't been able to reproduce this recently. We may replace a transistor in it at some point.
- Ownership: Brad Tarratt
- Location: In the plastic box next to the amateur radio station in the e-room.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: MFJ 269B
- Part Number: not specified
Full documentation is included in the plastic box the unit is in. Or here.
- Read the manual before using
- Do not remove from shop (parking lot okay)
- Do not leave without charging if Vbatt drops below 13V. Vbatt is displayed on the LCD at boot, and a charging cable is included in the box.
- Do not power on with UHF button depressed. Press UHF button AFTER power up. If you are surprised by this, you didn't read the manual. Please do that.
If you get strange results, try letting the unit warm up a bit. Also, let me know, I'll reprioritize replacing the transistor.
Things that Need to be Done