Lost and Found / Graveyard
The Graveyard is located in the northwest corner of the shop. The Graveyard is stored in the shelves to the east side of the member storage area (clearly marked "Graveyard" on the front of the shelves).
- Do not bring items to i3Detroit specifically for the graveyard. Use the Virtual Graveyard on this here wiki if you want to post items for other members to take off your hands.
- Items may be placed in the graveyard by their owners, or by being in Lost and Found for at least a month
- Items in the graveyard must be dated so that old items can be cleaned out periodically
- Items must fit on the shelves. If it doesn't fit, you can make room by (re)moving other items
- Do not place things you do not own in the graveyard, no matter how offended you are by them
- Anyone may remove anything from the graveyard at any time
- If an item is known to work or be broken, label as such
Lost and Found
lost and Found items can be placed on the storage cabinet under the cork board at the very front of the shop.
- Label found items with date and location found
- Items must remain in Lost and Found for a minimum of one month before they are moved to the Graveyard
- There are two shelves, "even months" and "odd months", referring to the month when item was found
- Try to inform the owner
- Communicate privately if possible
- Post to the list when the owner is unknown
- include "[found]" in the subject line