|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
=Big Laser Cutter
There are two of these. One is nicknamed Bumblebee, and the other is nicknamed Wolverine. They are identical.=
- Ownership: not specified'
- Location: West wall, you can't miss it.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Jinan G. Weike / WKLaser LC1280
- Part Number: not specified
Put the rules that govern the use of this tool here.
- Who is allowed to use it?
- Is there any traning required before use?
You can write the instructions here. Or maybe add a link to another page or the user's manual.
Add links to any other sources that pertain to this equipment.
Does this thing need it's oil changed every 30 cycles? People need to know!
Things that Need to be Done
What problems does this thing have, or are there improvements that would make it better.
A list of commonly asked questions