Difference between revisions of "Jet Drill Press"
(Initial contents of new page)
Revision as of 18:59, 18 January 2013
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Jet Drill Press
It is most often used for drilling holes in wood, plastic, and related materials. With specialized bits, it can also be used for sanding.
- Ownership: Dave Scholl
- Location: In the wood shop on a rolling cart.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Jet JDP-15M
- Part Number: Stock No. 354165, Serial No. 7090087
- Please wear safety glasses!
- Please clamp your work to the drill press table.
- The chuck key is on a retractable chain on the right-hand side, next to the motor.
- Drill press clamps and the drill press vise are kept in the cart under the drill press.
Things that Need to be Done