Revision as of 14:24, 14 September 2011 by Kc8nod
- Owner: The Genie belongs to user:Nbezanson.
- Location: Park it out of the way, and close to an outlet. You remembered to plug it in, right?
- Make/Model: It's a GR-12, serial number GR01-122, manufacturing date 10-27-00, model year 2001, PIN GR 120A10100C
- Part Number: not specified
Follow three simple rules:
- RTFM and inspect machine before use. Wear a hardhat.
- When you're done, turn it off and plug it in. This is super important, as the batteries will damage themselves if not maintained. It's like $800 to replace them.
- Call me if you have any questions. (248)379-3614
If in doubt, or for a lesson, contact user:Nbezanson.
The manuals are here:
- Operators' manual: GenieRunaboutOperatorsManual.pdf
- Service manual: GenieGR8-12-15-ServiceManual.pdf
- Parts manual: GenieGR8-12-15-PartsManual.pdf