Difference between revisions of "Genie"
(fixed broken documentation links)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 11:19, 24 June 2012
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
- Ownership: The Genie belongs to user:Nbezanson.
- Location: Park it out of the way, and close to an outlet. You remembered to plug it in, right?
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: It's a GR-12, serial number GR01-122, manufacturing date 10-27-00, model year 2001, PIN GR 120A10100C
- Part Number: not specified
Follow three simple rules:
- RTFM and inspect machine before use. Wear a hardhat.
- When you're done, turn it off and plug it in. This is super important, as the batteries will damage themselves if not maintained. It's like $800 to replace them.
- Call me if you have any questions. (248)379-3614
If in doubt, or for a lesson, contact user:Nbezanson.
Things that Need to be Done