Revision as of 12:32, 7 July 2013 by Gsmith
- Keep shop area clear of debris, cutoff pieces and other hazards.
- Wear Eye and Hearing protection at all time using woodworking power tools.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Tie long hair back, remove dangling jewelery, remove work gloves.
- Take your time. Accidents happen because someone is in too big of a hurry.
- Think about what you are doing. If something seems unsafe, it probably is.
- Do not vacuum any metal objects with dust-control machine, it must be used only for sawdust.
- Craftsman Belt+Disc Sander (Out of Service)
- Craftsman 12in Band Saw
- Craftsman 16gal Wet-Dry Vac
- Cyclonic Dust Collection System
- Delta 12in Disc Sander
- Delta 4in Belt + 6in Disc Sander
- DeWALT Mitersaw
- Grizzly 16in Band Saw
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
- Jet Drill Press
- Milwaukee Panel Saw
- Powermatic Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Rigid 16gal Wet-Dry Vac
- SawStop Table Saw
- Wood Lathe
Power Tool Wish List
- Router Table
- 6inch by 48 inch combo belt sander
- Thickness Planer 13 inch like Dewalt DW735X
- i3 ownership of Lathe and tools
- i3 ownership 15 inch Floor mount Drill Press
Hand Tool Wish List
- Router table saftey items feathera boards etc.
- crosscut sled for table saw
- Carpenter's Square
- more good clamps (not harbor freight)
Wood Shop Training
Pages in category "Wood Shop"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.