Board Meeting Minutes 20130313

From i3Detroit
Revision as of 15:52, 2 April 2013 by Madalyn.winans (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Board Meeting i3Detroit

March 13, 2013

Chair Dustin White

Start 7:30pm

Attendees

Ted Hansen

Paul Kerchen

Adrienne

Dustin White

MAddy Winans

Rocco

Roger

Clint

Nate B.

Matt Arnold

Kevin Flory


Agenda


We are behind two years on reports.


Certificate of occupancy needs to be changed to remove russ’s name and this may trigger an inspection on our building


Matt O. will contact Russ for paperwork that is outstanding


Brodie will take care of paperwork with the state of Michigan and get the amount of money it will cost to Adrienne who will cut a check.


Extension chords out of rafters - we need to prepare for an inspection.


990N - we have averaged less than 50 K

Adrienne will take care of this.


Phone systems

brett McMann technically owns all our phones, he is resigning as a member, but he wants his stuff back.


(list of things that will need to be replaced.)


Nate B- the genie. I own it but the group uses it. Lately it has not been available because one particular member has had it. I feel like there should be some repercussions for this.


He may just not be aware of how much we use it.


Nate B will have a chat with him


Penguin con

What is our footprint there... it is not too late to do an i3detroit room party.


liquor control is an issue


Dana from aha has pretty much organized all of it...we currently have two rooms one for crafting and one for makerspaces


Jazz hands by Nate b.


Karen C. VIa google hangout.--


Robot knife fight will be there


Karen - mostly its AHA people that are doing panels and workshops this year we are basically having two hotel rooms that are joined one can be a constant maker space and one that can be one for panels. i3Detroit should have a presence.


Ted - I think we need to get some more members involved


Matt huber is trying to organize a little race with power wheels.



Karen’s new hackerspace sooks!


Treasurer partial report.


Taxes are done! for 2012!


Electric Bill for the second month in a row the bill was over $600.


Someone needs to talk to B. Nektar about splitting the bill. Roger will talk to brad about this


Adrienne will email roger a copy of the bill


Steampunk meet and mixer Matt Arnold need to get info from him. Memorial day weekend.


roger we should start pumping people up for maker faire.


Nate B. -maker faire prep nights need to happen


Nate W- different themes throughout the week.



End 8:03 PM