Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting Minutes 20110614"

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search
(added this page from the google groups thinger.)
 
 
(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Meeting started: 7:59
+
Meeting started: June 14th, 2011, 7:59pm
  
 
'''Agenda:
 
'''Agenda:
 
'''
 
'''
*Drainage
 
**in progress, large machinery, tree has disappered details will be forthcoming
 
  
*Storage/floorplan
+
Drainage
**Ross has handed out a floorplan
+
*in progress, large machinery, tree has disappered details will be forthcoming
**small storage creation
+
**dividers for medium storage
+
  
*Space next door:
+
Storage/floorplan
**Get a quote from John on upgrading the electrical pannel up to code in the case of splitting the meter.
+
*Ross has handed out a floorplan
**Significant costs to moving to the new space
+
*small storage creation
**Getting marketing campagin setup on kickstarter for "expansion capital"
+
*dividers for medium storage
***Wishlist: Janitor, Auto work, classroom
+
*Scholarship:
+
**program is adopoted
+
**1 - 10 members in good standing
+
**we need the offical number from paul on the number of paying members
+
**should annouced and be open before MF, deadline August, Sept we annouce who gets them
+
  
*Membership Processing:
+
Space next door:
**It's up to Ed to solve this issue with CRM, CRM will become the only sign up form
+
*Get a quote from John on upgrading the electrical pannel up to code in the case of splitting the meter.
**Only members who have access to add new members via CRM can issue keys
+
*Significant costs to moving to the new space
**Publish the list of those who can add new members
+
*Getting marketing campagin setup on kickstarter for "expansion capital"
**Nate and Eric will work on the door for improvements
+
**Wishlist: Janitor, Auto work, classroom
**Change the master password
+
Scholarship:
 +
*program is adopoted
 +
*1 - 10 members in good standing
 +
*we need the offical number from paul on the number of paying members
 +
*should annouced and be open before MF, deadline August, Sept we annouce who gets them
  
*GHI sponsorship
+
Membership Processing:
**meeting tomorrow
+
*It's up to Ed to solve this issue with CRM, CRM will become the only sign up form
 +
*Only members who have access to add new members via CRM can issue keys
 +
*Publish the list of those who can add new members
 +
*Nate and Eric will work on the door for improvements
 +
*Change the master password
 +
 
 +
GHI sponsorship
 +
*meeting tomorrow
  
 
Adjourned: 9:46pm
 
Adjourned: 9:46pm
  
[[Category:MeetingMinutes]]
+
== Resolutions ==
 +
 
 +
WHEREAS i3 Detroit should be available to the general public, including those in financial need;
 +
and WHEREAS the diversity of its members is an asset to i3 Detroit,
 +
 
 +
WE RESOLVE:
 +
* To establish a scholarship program;
 +
* That one non-voting scholarship membership, with all membership dues waived, shall exist for each 10 paid memberships;
 +
* That scholarships shall be awarded on a 6 month basis, beginning in January and June;
 +
* That scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of merit, financial need, and diversity;
 +
* That the applications shall be seen only by the board and the officers of i3 Detroit.
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Organization Information]][[Category:Meeting Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 16:44, 20 March 2013

Meeting started: June 14th, 2011, 7:59pm

Agenda:

Drainage

  • in progress, large machinery, tree has disappered details will be forthcoming

Storage/floorplan

  • Ross has handed out a floorplan
  • small storage creation
  • dividers for medium storage

Space next door:

  • Get a quote from John on upgrading the electrical pannel up to code in the case of splitting the meter.
  • Significant costs to moving to the new space
  • Getting marketing campagin setup on kickstarter for "expansion capital"
    • Wishlist: Janitor, Auto work, classroom

Scholarship:

  • program is adopoted
  • 1 - 10 members in good standing
  • we need the offical number from paul on the number of paying members
  • should annouced and be open before MF, deadline August, Sept we annouce who gets them

Membership Processing:

  • It's up to Ed to solve this issue with CRM, CRM will become the only sign up form
  • Only members who have access to add new members via CRM can issue keys
  • Publish the list of those who can add new members
  • Nate and Eric will work on the door for improvements
  • Change the master password

GHI sponsorship

  • meeting tomorrow

Adjourned: 9:46pm

Resolutions

WHEREAS i3 Detroit should be available to the general public, including those in financial need; and WHEREAS the diversity of its members is an asset to i3 Detroit,

WE RESOLVE:

  • To establish a scholarship program;
  • That one non-voting scholarship membership, with all membership dues waived, shall exist for each 10 paid memberships;
  • That scholarships shall be awarded on a 6 month basis, beginning in January and June;
  • That scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of merit, financial need, and diversity;
  • That the applications shall be seen only by the board and the officers of i3 Detroit.