Difference between revisions of "ArtSign JSM-40U Laser Cutter"
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Latest revision as of 15:06, 11 October 2013
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
|This equipment is no longer in the I3 shop. This page is maintained for documentation and historical purposes only|
ArtSign JSM-40U Laser Cutter
This is a small laser cutter/engraver given to us from AHA (All Hands Active).
- Ownership: Steve N. (foof) & Brian Wennberg .
- Location: not specified'
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: ArtSign JSM-40U Laser Cutter, although this is just the label on the device. The controller boards and some of the mechanics are being gutted and replaced.
- Part Number: Labeled as JSM-40U.
- Anyone with proper training can use this
- Currently that is nobody, since it doesn't work.
- Hassle Foof and Brian until they get this working.
- See step 1
Meh. We're just winging this, really
Inverse demodulating overleave needs shaving every 25k light years.
Things that Need to be Done
Controller needs fixing/replacement. Foof/Brian need a couple round tuits.
A list of commonly asked questions